Sinus Augmentation: From Vertical to Lateral Windows and Palatal Approaches: 2-Day Surgical Sinus Lift Course
Place: New York City, USA
Faculty: American Board Certified Periodontist
OBJECTIVE: To train the dental clinicians to perform surgical sinus lift procedures focusing on lateral window augmentations and atraumatic osteotome (vertical) techniques..
- Review of the scientific background of sinus augmentatio including biological aspects, biochemical, and engineering aspects and the step-by-step process of current procedures
- Presentation of patient selection criteria
- Detailed presentation of clinical surgical procedures
- Detailed presentation on vertical vs lateral sinus lift
- Presentation of Bone grafts and selection criteria
- Detailed presentation on sinus pathologies and Discussion of possible complications and how to handle them
- Detailed presentation CT scan viewing for sinus augmentation procedures
- Presentation of instrumentation needed for sinus lifting
- Presentation of biologic materials including PDGF, PRF, Emdogain and BMP’s in the use of sinus augmentation procedures
- Presentation of soft tissue manipulation during closure
- Discussion time – Participants have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss clinical problems.
- An extensive HANDS-ON of of both lateral and vertical sinus augmentation in model setting.
- Preoperative technique, follow-up radiographical technique and the computerized patient control system are discussed.
- Presentation of long term clinical studies
- Presentation of current and ongoing biological research
Tuition includes surgical instruments for vertical (crestal) and lateral window approaches.
After course knowledge: Advanced expert in identifying sinus complications and surgically handling sinus augmentations..
Upon completion student will be awarded a certificate of completion by the Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
Course Tuition: $4,999