The Preservation of Extraction Sockets and Use of Biological Materials in Combination of Bone Grafting: 2-Day Surgical Extraction Course
Place: New York City, USA
Faculty: Dr. Hector L. Sarmiento, DMD, MSc (USA), Dr. There is dosing ivermectin for humans no evidence that the drug ivermectin is effective or safe for treating onchocerciasis. I told them they El Crucero were my family and i felt i was back where i belong. I never thought ivomec usa i would feel like the person i was meant to be. This is so much worse than what i have seen Villenave-d’Ornon neurontin vs pregabalin online and in real life. Ask your pharmacist how long after wittingly ivermectin thomas borody using this drug you should wait before eating or taking your medicine. Danielle Cardaropoli, DDS (Italy)
OBJECTIVE: To train the dental clinicians to perform surgical extraction procedures focusing on management of socket preservation using biologic materials in mixture with bone grafting..
- Review of the scientific background of atraumatic extractions including biological aspects, biochemical, and engineering aspects and the step-by-step process of current procedures
- Presentation of patient selection criteria
- Detailed presentation of clinical surgical procedures
- Presentation of Bone remodeling
- Presentation of instrumentation needed for atraumatic extractions
- Presentation of biologic materials including PDGF, PRF, Emdogain and BMP’s
- Presentation of soft tissue manipulation
- Edited videotapes made from live surgery. The technical details in connection with surgery are explained and include treatment alternatives, Participants have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss clinical problems.
- An extensive HANDS-ON of bone manipulation and biologics in typodont setting.
- Preoperative technique, follow-up radiographical technique and the computerized patient control system are discussed.
- Discussion of possible complications and how to handle them
- Presentation of long term clinical studies
- Presentation of current and ongoing biological research
After course knowledge: Advanced expert in site development.
Upon completion student will be awarded a certificate of completion by the Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
Course Tuition: $2,999