Predictable Surgical Management of Peri-implantitis:
2-Day Surgical Course
Place: New York City
Faculty: American Board Certified Periodontist
OBJECTIVE: To train the dental clinician to perform, identify and classify peri-implantitis in a non-surgical and surgical approach.
- Review of the scientific background of peri-implantitis including biological aspects, biochemical, and engineering aspects and the step-by-step process of current procedures
- Presentation of surface detoxifications.
- Detailed presentation of clinical surgical procedures
- Detailed presentation of chemical therapy to detoxify implant surfaces
- Detailed presentation of laser therapy including the use of Er:YAG, Nd:YAG, Co2 and diode lasers.
- Detailed presentation on implantoplasty surface modification
- Edited videotapes made from live surgery. The technical details in connection with surgery are explained and include treatment alternatives, Participants have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss clinical problems.
- Preoperative technique, follow-up radiographical technique and the computerized patient control system are discussed.
- Discussion of possible complications and how to handle them
- Presentation of long term clinical studies
- Presentation of current and ongoing biological research
After course knowledge: Advanced expert in identifying peri-implantitis and surgically handling Periimplantitis.
Upon completion student will be awarded a certificate of completion by the Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
Course Tuition: $4,999